Explore Travel Nursing in New York!
You've seen it in the movies… tall buildings, Broadway productions and taxi cabs galore. Now it's time to experience New York for yourself. Best of all, we always have great travel nurse jobs in New York state!
- Central Park
- Yankee Stadium
- Brooklyn Bridge
- New York Licensure Application fee: $143
- Approx 2-3 weeks to process license
- New York Board of Nursing Site
Popular Specialties in New York:
Top specialties currently needed in New York: L&D, OR
Fun Facts about New York:
- There are four mountain ranges in New York State: Adirondack, Catskill, Shawangunk and Taconic.
- The musicians who perform in the NYC Subway system have to go through a competitive audition process — some of the subway musicians have also played at Carnegie Hall.
- New York City has 4000 street food vendors including hot dogs, pretzels, falafel, kebobs, and more.
Jobs in New York:
We always have great jobs in New York!
See all available travel nurse New York jobs here.
Here's just some of the cities in New York where we have nursing jobs:
Albany, Middletown, NYC
Apply now and take the fast track to starting your career as a Travel Nurse.apply today
Find your next Traveling Nurse job based on what you love.search now