Want to join the Medical Solutions team?
Here are the positions we currently need awesome people to fill. Are you awesome?
Resume & Reference Specialist
Date Posted: 7/3/2012
Resume & Reference Specialist Job Description:
- Creating resumes from applications and resumes sent in, and following a template
- Calling former employers to obtain references for our travelers
- Calling to verify employment and education for our travelers
- Putting this information in a detailed and attractive format to market to our clients
- Assist our company RN with data entry and reporting of materials to the Joint Commission
- Assist other departments with special projects or calls when the queue is caught up
- MS office experience (experience in excel charting and graphing would be great)
- Phone experience (reception or customer service)
- Outstanding grammar and spelling
- Flexibility in hours (Courtney has had success in getting references before 8, and maybe it would be good after 5 as well)
- Typing 50-60wpm with minimal errors
- Detailed data entry
- Upbeat and personable on the phone
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Administrative Assistant Job Description
This position will be assisting the placement specialists and quality team to achieve the company goal of always providing the best quality service to our hospitals, travelers and internal staff.
Run background checks for reassignments- county/ VERISYS/Everify/Employment/Education verification.
Run License Verification for new placements, as well as continuing research on licensure items as they come up
Receive and sort through invoices and bills that come in. Pay the ones that need to be paid by us, forward others to background company and/or work comp coordinator as needed, and research the visa items for placement specialist.
Assist placement specialist by setting up certification courses, helping to find locations for instructors, and doing research on testing locations for other certifications as needed.
Facilitate collecting the payroll documentation employees starting the following week.
Send out testing reports as received.
UPS for placement specialist
Participate in other critical functional areas as required. This could include conducting follow-up calls regarding missing or inaccurate information from testing sites, tracking continual background checks for hospital systems with specific requirements, and facilitating the monthly updates to the database for our annual education testing.
Strong team player
Ability to multitask
Great organizational skills
Close attention to detail in receiving and analyzing required documentation
Able to meet deadlines
Able to manage a large and increasing workload
Required to help out others in the same and other departments
The ability to see the entire picture of the placement process
Take ownership of getting the job done
Working closely with sales groups and management
Apply now and take the fast track to starting your career as a Travel Nurse.