Online RN to BSN Program Benefits
- Medical Solutions' partnership with Nebraska Methodist College allows us to provide you with a financial assistance package (including books and tuition) to help you earn your BSN. You will be eligible to take part in the program as long as you're traveling with Medical Solutions and taking no more than two classes per term.
- Earning your BSN prepares you to become a leader within the field of nursing, allowing you to apply your skills at a higher capacity.
- Besides achieving personal goals, with a BSN you will attain a higher level of understanding in nursing and leadership, which lends itself to continuing on to a MSN (Master of Science in Nursing).
- Our program is designed with the lives of busy nurses in mind; courses are completed 100% online with a flexible schedule.
- Starting our RN to BSN Academy is easily accessible with the usual admission standards applied and the option of 5 different start dates to allow for better scheduling within your daily itinerary.
- Our program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE*).
- Nebraska Methodist College ranked fifth among BestCollege.com's "Best Online RN to BSN Programs of 2015," also placing as one of 2015's "30 Great Small Colleges for an RN-BSN Degree."
* The nursing program gained initial accreditation in April 2008 for the maximum period of 5 years. Information related to this accreditation may be obtained by contacting CCNE at One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington D.C., Phone: 202.887.6791, Fax: 202.887.8476
RN TO BSN LINKS
Apply now and take the fast track to starting your career as a Travel Nurse.apply today
Find your next Traveling Nurse job based on what you love.search now