Online RN to BSN Program Requirements
- You must work in one of the following nursing specialties:
- Med-Surg (Medical-Surgical)
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit)
- Cath Lab (Catheterization Laboratory)
- ER (Emergency Room)
- OR (Operating Room)
- L&D (Labor and Delivery)
- You must have at least three years of nursing experience.
- You must have completed at least one 13-week contract with Medical Solutions.
- You must be willing to work at travel nursing assignments anywhere in the U.S.
- You must provide two letters of recommendation from your current Hospital - from Supervisor, Charge Nurse or Doctor written with the last 60 days. Co-workers are not acceptable.
- You must have a current BCLS (and ACLS if needed for specialty).
- You must meet all the RN to BSN Academy requirements of Nebraska Methodist College (click here for specific requirements of the program).
RN TO BSN LINKS
Apply now and take the fast track to starting your career as a Travel Nurse.apply today
Find your next Traveling Nurse job based on what you love.search now