You work hard for your money — so we want to pay you right! Completing your timesheet fully and correctly, and submitting it by the deadline are important steps in you getting paid correctly and on time each week. Here are some important tips for completing an accurate timesheet:
- Medical Solutions timesheets should always be submitted, in addition to any facility log.
- To avoid errors in your pay, make sure to write as clearly as possible when preparing your timesheet.
- Print your name and the hospital name on your timesheet, unless already preprinted.
- Sign and date your timesheet, and have the hospital sign, too.
- Enter dates for the days worked and always use military time when entering hours.
- Enter all times for regular hours worked with totals for each day. Include in, out for lunch, in from lunch, and out for the day.
- Mark any exceptions in the space marked “comments. ” For example: stayed late, no lunch, left early, sent home by hospital, etc.
- Put an explanation in the “comments ” if full (AKA guaranteed) hours were not worked. For example: sick, requested off, cancelled by hospital. If you left early, be sure to notate if you volunteered or the hospital sent you home. If the hospital canceled, do not include any canceled hours in the hours worked section.
- If placed on call, enter start and end time of call shift. If called back in, enter start and end time of callback.
- Submit your signed timesheet as soon as shifts are completed, but no later than 3 p.m. CST on the following Monday. You can submit your timesheet to your Career Consultant by text, email, or fax.
We've also included some tips for taking a clear picture of your timesheet with your smartphone before emailing or texting it to your Career Consultant. For most Travelers this is the easiest way to submit a timesheet, but if you prefer you can also fax it to 1.866.357.2102 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.