Effective Date: 1-1-2020
Last Reviewed on: December 31, 2019
About This Policy
This policy provides notice of our online and offline information collection and use practices. It applies to information that we collect from you when you interact with us. This includes if you are a job applicant or employee. It also includes other users of our websites and apps. It may not include information we collect when we are collecting information as part of services we provide to others.
Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (”personal information”). In particular, Medical Solutions’ website has collected the following categories of personal information from prospective job applicants and employees within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers. |
|A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. |
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). |
|A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. |
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. |
|Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information). |
|D. Commercial information. |
|Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. |
|E. Biometric information. |
|Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data. |
|F. Internet or other similar network activity. |
|Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. |
|G. Geolocation data. |
|Physical location or movements. |
|H. Sensory data. |
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. |
|I. Professional or employment-related information. |
|Current or past job history or performance evaluations. |
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). |
|Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records. |
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information. |
|Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. |
Medical Solutions obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete in connection with seeking employment opportunities with/through our company.
- From previous employers. For example, we may seek performance reviews from previous employers.
- From third party health screening service providers.
- From third party vendors that provide background screening services.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information in connection with inquiring about a job opportunity through/with us, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry or provide it to one of our clients who is seeking a permanent or temporary worker with your skills and interests. We may also save your information to facilitate new placement opportunities for you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Medical Solutions’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Medical Solutions about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
Medical Solutions will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Medical Solutions may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Company clients
- government and regulatory bodies.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Medical Solutions has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
Category J: Non-public education information.
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Company clients
- Government and regulatory bodies.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company had not sold personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Medical Solutions reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
1010 N. 102 Street, Omaha, NE 68114