Thank you, your application will be forwarded to your Career Consultant.
Please take a moment to complete the optional EEO form below.
Medical Solutions is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to gender, race, color, religion, age, national origin, veteran status or handicap. Completion of this form will assist us in complying with Federal regulations and data submission to the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.) Again, completion of this information is VOLUNTARY and is not considered in employment decisions. This form will be kept separate from the employment application. This form and your employment application are confidential.
Please Check All That Apply. (If you choose NOT to provide any or all of the information below, please complete the name, date and position applied for, choose “Decline ”):
Race/Ethnic Group Descriptions
- White - not Hispanic origin (a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa)
- Black or African American - not Hispanic origin (a person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa
- Hispanic or Latino (a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central America, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race)
- Asian - not Hispanic or Latino (a person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian Subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand and Vietnam)
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander - not Hispanic or Latino (a person having origins in any of the peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa or other Pacific Islands)
- American Indian/Alaskan Native (a person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America) and who maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment)
- Two or More Races - not Hispanic or Latino (all persons who identify with more than one of the above races)
Apply now and take the fast track to starting your career as a Travel Nurse.