Share Your Snapshot Photo Contest Rules
Submissions will be accepted at photos.medicalsolutions.com June 25, 2018 through July 11, 2018.
Each entrant may submit as many photos as he/she wishes, but will be limited to his/her first 10 entries for contest consideration purposes.
If you are unable to upload your submission for any reason you can email your entry to email@example.com.
An internal panel of Medical Solutions judges will select four winners based on merit. Each winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card.
To be eligible to win, entrants must be currently employed as a healthcare professional and winners may be asked to provide proof of their status as such.
Actual odds of winning this contest will be based on number of entries.
Winners are responsible for any applicable local, state and/or federal taxes associated with winning a prize.
Winners will be notified by email in July 2018, as well as announced on this and other websites using only a first name and last initial.
Any result shared is at the sole discretion of the user. Medical Solutions and its affiliates are not responsible for the user-generated content.
Medical Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy, and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer information very seriously. We will never share or sell your information. This policy explains how we use customer information and how we protect your privacy.
1. Use of Customer Information We require certain information to allow use of the Medical Solutions Website and Share Your Snapshot Photo Contest. Medical Solutions collects the details provided by you, together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other sites accessible from them.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback.
We may use your information to provide and personalize our service. We may also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about Medical Solutions services. We may contact you by post, email, telephone (including SMS) or fax for these purposes.
Your data may be used for the following purposes: statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer surveys, customer relations and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
After you submit your entry, you can opt-out of receiving email updates at any time by following the unsubscribe link in any of our email communications.
We like to receive feedback from our customers to help us improve our service. We may contact you by post, email, telephone, or fax to ask your opinions.
We may also use and analyze the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
The information that you provide to us will be held in our systems, which are located on our premises or those of an appointed third party. We may also allow access to your information by other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
2. Site tracking We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site to better meet the needs of visitors. This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.
3. Security to protect your information and data retention.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
In the circumstances set out in this policy where Medical Solutions passes your information to a third party, we will ensure that the security measures that such party has in place in relation to the processing of your data are at least as stringent as those employed by Medical Solutions. This does not apply where we are required by law to pass your information to a third party.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
4. Cookies Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you wish. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent that. Even without a cookie you can use most of the features on the website. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information.
Cookies are also used in email messages you have agreed to receive and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our offers and marketing strategy, you can “opt-out” of this email cookie. If you click on a link in the e-mail, we may set a cookie on your browser.
If you visit Medical Solutions.com as a result of clicking on a link, we are able to understand how you interact with the pages of our website through the combination of the cookie and pixels set on the pages of our website. This enables us to understand what interested you in our emails and what did not, and what interests you about our website and what does not. We can then try to send you more interesting information in the future. Please note that this information is for our use only — we do not disclose or share this information with any third parties. If you do not wish this to happen, you can change the cookie settings in your browser.
5. Disclosure to third parties Your information may be passed to and used by Medical Solutions L.L.C. We or our partners may also send you details of other products which we think may be of interest.
For your convenience and information the Medical Solutions website provides links to other websites. Medical Solutions would like to make you aware that these sites may have different security and privacy policies and that we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information contained in these sites.
7. Your consent In using the Medical Solutions website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Medical Solutions in the ways described above.