Calling all LTC/SNF specialists! Are you a travel LPN/LVN (License Practical Nurse) who has experience in LTC/SNF? Then you might be the right fit for this position in Skowhegan, ME.
Medical Solutions offers industry-leading benefits for our travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals:
- Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- Loyalty and Referral Bonuses
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiters
- 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- GO Rewards Traveler Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- And More!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.