Are you ready to choose your next adventure in care? We’re seeking a hardworking, hard-playing MDS Coordinator (Minimum Data Set Coordinator) to fill a L&D (Labor and Delivery) opening in Bridgeport, CT.
Whether you’re seeking a travel healthcare contract far or near, we’re always here for you. One of our friendly, proactive recruiters will guide you in exploring your many, high-paying job options — from the bucket-listers to the hidden gems. They’ll help you align your goals and achieve your truest purpose of providing great patient care. Let’s enjoy the journey together!
Travelers say they love to work with Medical Solutions because we offer a true partnership. We’re here for you 24/7 to explore opportunities, find the right fit, and succeed in your assignments. Team up with your own personalized recruiter and create the career of your dreams. Let’s celebrate victories and conquer obstacles — together. Our travelers also enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An expert recruiter committed to your success
- Support from our internal Clinical Team
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- 24/7 customer care
- Traveler discount program
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Equal employment opportunity
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.