Medical Solutions has a great opportunity for a travel Occupational Health OT (Occupational Therapist) in Sacramento, CA.
Wherever you want your healthcare career to take you, Medical Solutions will get you there! We’re seeking talented healthcare professionals whose adventure game is as strong as their clinical game. Travel the country while you enhance your clinical skills, perfect your resume, and build your dream career.
Some of the industry-leading benefits enjoyed by Medical Solutions travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals include:
- Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- Loyalty and Referral Bonuses
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiters
- 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- GO Rewards Traveler Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- And More!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.