A traveler facility in , CA is seeking its next amazing RN (Registered Nurse) to work in Dialysis. Read on if this sounds like your perfect fit!
Nurses and allied healthcare professionals are in high demand nationwide, and our team of industry-leading, traveler-favorite recruiters can get you where you want to go — personally and professionally. Wherever you may roam, travel healthcare helps you hone your skills and build an amazing resume.
Medical Solutions is a human-first travel healthcare agency, and YOU are our number one priority. It’s your journey, we’re just here to make sure it’s amazing! Our travelers enjoy top-tier service from their own dedicated recruiter, thousands of jobs to choose from, and industry-leading benefits, for example:
- An expert recruiter dedicated to your needs
- 24/7 customer care line
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Traveler discount program
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Equal employment opportunity
- And that’s just the basics!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.