A traveler facility in , CA is seeking its next amazing RN (Registered Nurse) to work in Dialysis. Read on if this sounds like your perfect fit!
Healthcare clinicians like you want freedom, flexibility, and plenty of job options. Our team of experienced recruiters is here to help you call your own shots, grow personally and professionally, and enjoy the fruits of your labor as you deserve. It’s what we do, and we’re always here for YOU.
Our job doesn’t stop when you sign your contract. Your trusted recruiter, one of the industry’s best, is your partner in this adventure and will back you up every step of the way. Medical Solutions also supports you with industry-leading benefits, such as:
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An expert recruiter committed to your success
- Support from our internal Clinical Team
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- 24/7 customer care
- Traveler discount program
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Equal employment opportunity
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.