A traveler facility in , CA is seeking its next amazing RN (Registered Nurse) to work in ER (Emergency Room). Read on if this sounds like your perfect fit!
Nurses and allied healthcare professionals are in high demand nationwide, and our team of industry-leading, traveler-favorite recruiters can get you where you want to go — personally and professionally. Wherever you may roam, travel healthcare helps you hone your skills and build an amazing resume.
When you work with Medical Solutions, we’ve got your back 100% — starting with your co-captain and sidekick, your trusty recruiter. In addition to providing the industry’s best recruiters, we offer tons of high-paying jobs, clinical support, and incredible benefits, including:
- A compensation package that reflects your goals!
- Your very own friendly, hardworking recruiter
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours unlimited loyalty bonus
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Traveler discount program
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 24/7 customer care
- Voluntary insurance benefits
- Equal employment opportunity
- And more!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.