A traveler facility in Meriden, CT is seeking its next amazing RN (Registered Nurse) to work in ICU (Intensive Care Unit). Read on if this sounds like your perfect fit!
Your skills are needed nationwide, and we’re here to champion you on your career journey. Veteran travelers say a good recruiter is their #1 key to success. Partner up with one of our industry-leading experts and find out why. They’ll help facilitate, plan, support, and, of course, be your biggest fan. Three cheers for you and the excellent care you provide!
We believe that a happy, healthy clinician makes for happier, healthier patients. That’s why Medical Solutions supports our travelers with everything they need to live their best lives and establish the career of their dreams. That starts with a, dedicated, experienced recruiter and top-shelf service. Our travelers also enjoy traditional and modern benefits, including:
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An expert recruiter committed to your success
- Support from our internal Clinical Team
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- 24/7 customer care
- Traveler discount program
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Equal employment opportunity
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.