Where will care take you? How about Gainesville, GA?! This traveler-friendly facility is hiring a travel RN RN (Registered Nurse) to work in Oncology.
Whether you’re seeking a travel healthcare contract far or near, we’re always here for you. One of our friendly, proactive recruiters will guide you in exploring your many, high-paying job options — from the bucket-listers to the hidden gems. They’ll help you align your goals and achieve your truest purpose of providing great patient care. Let’s enjoy the journey together!
Medical Solutions is a human-first travel healthcare agency, and YOU are our number one priority. It’s your journey, we’re just here to make sure it’s amazing! Our travelers enjoy top-tier service from their own dedicated recruiter, thousands of jobs to choose from, and industry-leading benefits, for example:
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An expert recruiter committed to your success
- Support from our internal Clinical Team
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- 24/7 customer care
- Traveler discount program
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Equal employment opportunity
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.