A traveler facility in Boston, MA is seeking its next amazing RN (Registered Nurse) to work in ICU (Intensive Care Unit). Read on if this sounds like your perfect fit!
Whether you’re seeking a travel healthcare contract far or near, we’re always here for you. One of our friendly, proactive recruiters will guide you in exploring your many, high-paying job options — from the bucket-listers to the hidden gems. They’ll help you align your goals and achieve your truest purpose of providing great patient care. Let’s enjoy the journey together!
We believe that a happy, healthy clinician makes for happier, healthier patients. That’s why Medical Solutions supports our travelers with everything they need to live their best lives and establish the career of their dreams. That starts with a, dedicated, experienced recruiter and top-shelf service. Our travelers also enjoy traditional and modern benefits, including:
- A compensation package that reflects your goals!
- Your very own friendly, hardworking recruiter
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours unlimited loyalty bonus
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Traveler discount program
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 24/7 customer care
- Voluntary insurance benefits
- Equal employment opportunity
- And more!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.