Calling all healthcare rockstars! Are you a RN (Registered Nurse) with experience in ER (Emergency Room) If so, you might be the right fit for this travel healthcare position in , MD.
Healthcare clinicians like you want freedom, flexibility, and plenty of job options. Our team of experienced recruiters is here to help you call your own shots, grow personally and professionally, and enjoy the fruits of your labor as you deserve. It’s what we do, and we’re always here for YOU.
Our job doesn’t stop when you sign your contract. Your trusted recruiter, one of the industry’s best, is your partner in this adventure and will back you up every step of the way. Medical Solutions also supports you with industry-leading benefits, such as:
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Traveler discount program
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- A recruiter committed to your career journey
- 24/7 customer care
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Equal employment opportunity
- And that’s just a taste of the Medical Solutions magic!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.