Where will care take you? How about Syracuse, NY?! This traveler-friendly facility is hiring a travel RN RN (Registered Nurse) to work in PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit).
Your skills are needed nationwide, and we’re here to champion you on your career journey. Veteran travelers say a good recruiter is their #1 key to success. Partner up with one of our industry-leading experts and find out why. They’ll help facilitate, plan, support, and, of course, be your biggest fan. Three cheers for you and the excellent care you provide!
We believe that a happy, healthy clinician makes for happier, healthier patients. That’s why Medical Solutions supports our travelers with everything they need to live their best lives and establish the career of their dreams. That starts with a, dedicated, experienced recruiter and top-shelf service. Our travelers also enjoy traditional and modern benefits, including:
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Traveler discount program
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- A recruiter committed to your career journey
- 24/7 customer care
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Equal employment opportunity
- And that’s just a taste of the Medical Solutions magic!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.