Where will care take you? How about Orangeburg, SC?! This traveler-friendly facility is hiring a travel RN RN (Registered Nurse) to work in Telemetry.
We offer thousands of high-paying job opportunities in all 50 states, Guam, and Washington D.C. This huge pool of opportunities lets nurses and allied healthcare professionals grow their experience and resume, practice clinical skills, and enhance their quality of life. Your own personal recruiter acts as a guide along the way, ensuring you get the jobs and locations you want. Let’s partner to perfect your career in care!
Medical Solutions is a human-first travel healthcare agency, and YOU are our number one priority. It’s your journey, we’re just here to make sure it’s amazing! Our travelers enjoy top-tier service from their own dedicated recruiter, thousands of jobs to choose from, and industry-leading benefits, for example:
- An expert recruiter dedicated to your needs
- 24/7 customer care line
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Traveler discount program
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Equal employment opportunity
- And that’s just the basics!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.