A traveler facility in Houston, TX is seeking its next amazing RN (Registered Nurse) to work in GI/Endoscopy. Read on if this sounds like your perfect fit!
Your skills are needed nationwide, and we’re here to champion you on your career journey. Veteran travelers say a good recruiter is their #1 key to success. Partner up with one of our industry-leading experts and find out why. They’ll help facilitate, plan, support, and, of course, be your biggest fan. Three cheers for you and the excellent care you provide!
Travelers say they love to work with Medical Solutions because we offer a true partnership. We’re here for you 24/7 to explore opportunities, find the right fit, and succeed in your assignments. Team up with your own personalized recruiter and create the career of your dreams. Let’s celebrate victories and conquer obstacles — together. Our travelers also enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- An expert recruiter dedicated to your needs
- 24/7 customer care line
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Traveler discount program
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Equal employment opportunity
- And that’s just the basics!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.