Medical Solutions is looking for a talented travel RN (Registered Nurse) with a focus in PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) to fill a position in Dallas, TX.
We’re always seeking talented nurses and allied healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their careers and experience new adventures. Travel the country while you grow your clinical skills, perfect your resume, and build your dream career. Whether you’re looking for a position close to home or across the country, Medical Solutions will get you there!
Medical Solutions is completely dedicated to your success and satisfaction. We help healthcare travelers every step of the way. Our industry-leading benefits are just one of the many reasons to work with us. Travelers like you receive:
- Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- Loyalty and Referral Bonuses
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiters
- 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- GO Rewards Traveler Discount Program
- Five Voluntary Benefits: Short-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- And More!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.