Where will care take you? How about Burlington, VT?! This traveler-friendly facility is hiring a travel RN RN (Registered Nurse) to work in Telemetry.
Nurses and allied healthcare professionals are in high demand nationwide, and our team of industry-leading, traveler-favorite recruiters can get you where you want to go — personally and professionally. Wherever you may roam, travel healthcare helps you hone your skills and build an amazing resume.
Travelers say they love to work with Medical Solutions because we offer a true partnership. We’re here for you 24/7 to explore opportunities, find the right fit, and succeed in your assignments. Team up with your own personalized recruiter and create the career of your dreams. Let’s celebrate victories and conquer obstacles — together. Our travelers also enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- A compensation package that reflects your goals!
- Your very own friendly, hardworking recruiter
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours unlimited loyalty bonus
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Traveler discount program
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 24/7 customer care
- Voluntary insurance benefits
- Equal employment opportunity
- And more!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.