A facility in Morgantown, WV is looking for a travel Oncology RN (Registered Nurse).
Wherever you want your healthcare career to take you, Medical Solutions will get you there! Our passionate and talented career consultants will help you navigate each step of the process. Our dedication to your success is what has made us an industry leader. We’re proud of our travelers, all that they’ve achieved, and look forward to our bright futures together. Travel the country while you enhance your clinical skills, perfect your resume, and build your dream career.
Medical Solutions provides industry-leading benefits for travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals. Your Medical Solutions recruiter will work with you to plan your travel career in order to maximize what’s most important to you. With Medical Solutions you get:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage That Starts on Day One
- Personalized & Competitive Compensation Packages
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Loyalty Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiters
- 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- GO Rewards Traveler Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits: Short-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- And More!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.