A traveler facility in Washington, DC is seeking its next amazing Rad Tech to work in IR (Interventional Radiology). Read on if this sounds like your perfect fit!
Whether you’re seeking a travel healthcare contract far or near, we’re always here for you. One of our friendly, proactive recruiters will guide you in exploring your many, high-paying job options — from the bucket-listers to the hidden gems. They’ll help you align your goals and achieve your truest purpose of providing great patient care. Let’s enjoy the journey together!
Our job doesn’t stop when you sign your contract. Your trusted recruiter, one of the industry’s best, is your partner in this adventure and will back you up every step of the way. Medical Solutions also supports you with industry-leading benefits, such as:
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Traveler discount program
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- A recruiter committed to your career journey
- 24/7 customer care
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Equal employment opportunity
- And that’s just a taste of the Medical Solutions magic!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.