Calling all healthcare rockstars! Are you a Rad Tech with experience in IR (Interventional Radiology) If so, you might be the right fit for this travel healthcare position in Houston, TX.
Your skills are needed nationwide, and we’re here to champion you on your career journey. Veteran travelers say a good recruiter is their #1 key to success. Partner up with one of our industry-leading experts and find out why. They’ll help facilitate, plan, support, and, of course, be your biggest fan. Three cheers for you and the excellent care you provide!
Travelers say they love to work with Medical Solutions because we offer a true partnership. We’re here for you 24/7 to explore opportunities, find the right fit, and succeed in your assignments. Team up with your own personalized recruiter and create the career of your dreams. Let’s celebrate victories and conquer obstacles — together. Our travelers also enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An expert recruiter committed to your success
- Support from our internal Clinical Team
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- 24/7 customer care
- Traveler discount program
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Equal employment opportunity
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.