A traveler facility in Bishop, CA is seeking its next amazing SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) to work in Speech Pathology. Read on if this sounds like your perfect fit!
Your skills are needed nationwide, and we’re here to champion you on your career journey. Veteran travelers say a good recruiter is their #1 key to success. Partner up with one of our industry-leading experts and find out why. They’ll help facilitate, plan, support, and, of course, be your biggest fan. Three cheers for you and the excellent care you provide!
When you work with Medical Solutions, we’ve got your back 100% — starting with your co-captain and sidekick, your trusty recruiter. In addition to providing the industry’s best recruiters, we offer tons of high-paying jobs, clinical support, and incredible benefits, including:
- An expert recruiter dedicated to your needs
- 24/7 customer care line
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Traveler discount program
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Equal employment opportunity
- And that’s just the basics!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.