You’ve spun your compass and landed here! A facility in New Orleans, LA, is currently hiring a SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) to work in Rehabilitation. Could this be just the exciting, new direction you’ve been looking for? Apply today to find out.
Whether you’re seeking a travel healthcare contract far or near, we’re always here for you. One of our friendly, proactive recruiters will guide you in exploring your many, high-paying job options — from the bucket-listers to the hidden gems. They’ll help you align your goals and achieve your truest purpose of providing great patient care. Let’s enjoy the journey together!
We believe that a happy, healthy clinician makes for happier, healthier patients. That’s why Medical Solutions supports our travelers with everything they need to live their best lives and establish the career of their dreams. That starts with a, dedicated, experienced recruiter and top-shelf service. Our travelers also enjoy traditional and modern benefits, including:
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An expert recruiter committed to your success
- Support from our internal Clinical Team
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- 24/7 customer care
- Traveler discount program
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Equal employment opportunity
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.