Where will care take you? How about Devils Lake, ND?! This traveler-friendly facility is hiring a travel RN SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) to work in Rehabilitation.
Whether you’re seeking a travel healthcare contract far or near, we’re always here for you. One of our friendly, proactive recruiters will guide you in exploring your many, high-paying job options — from the bucket-listers to the hidden gems. They’ll help you align your goals and achieve your truest purpose of providing great patient care. Let’s enjoy the journey together!
When you work with Medical Solutions, we’ve got your back 100% — starting with your co-captain and sidekick, your trusty recruiter. In addition to providing the industry’s best recruiters, we offer tons of high-paying jobs, clinical support, and incredible benefits, including:
- Your own dedicated rockstar recruiter
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- 24/7 customer care line
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Traveler discount program
- Voluntary insurance benefits
- Equal employment opportunity
- And more!
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.