You’ve spun your compass and landed here! A facility in Burlington, VT, is currently hiring a Sterile Tech to work in OR (Operating Room). Could this be just the exciting, new direction you’ve been looking for? Apply today to find out.
Nurses and allied healthcare professionals are in high demand nationwide, and our team of industry-leading, traveler-favorite recruiters can get you where you want to go — personally and professionally. Wherever you may roam, travel healthcare helps you hone your skills and build an amazing resume.
Travelers say they love to work with Medical Solutions because we offer a true partnership. We’re here for you 24/7 to explore opportunities, find the right fit, and succeed in your assignments. Team up with your own personalized recruiter and create the career of your dreams. Let’s celebrate victories and conquer obstacles — together. Our travelers also enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An expert recruiter committed to your success
- Support from our internal Clinical Team
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- 24/7 customer care
- Traveler discount program
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Equal employment opportunity
*Estimated pay and benefits package based on bill rate at time job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay and benefits package may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to, guaranteed hours, travel distance, demand, experience, eligibility, etc.