Enter any combination of job title, specialty, and/or state to find your perfect Travel Nursing job.
BLS is not required, BLS
A hospital in western New York is in need of MT's or MLT's to work a 13 week travel assignment. There is no call. MT's must have their New York license to be considered. 1st and 2nd shift available. Rotating weekends. 8,10 or 12 hour shifts are options. They are a hospital laboratory that runs about 2 million specimens per year. About 20% of these samples are inpatient/stat while the other 80% is outpatient work. Their departments include Microbiology, chemistry, special chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, and blood bank. Chemistry Equipment: 2 Abbott Architect Ci8200’s, 1 Abbott Architect Ci4100, Biorad PhD for Elisa and IFA testing, Siemens AUWI Pro for urinalysis. Hematology Equipment: 2 Abbott Sapphires, 2 ACL Top 300’s. Blood Bank, We do tube testing in blood bank. Microbiology: Cephied for DNA testing, Panther for HPV/GC/CH, Microscan for Susceptibility. LIS System, SCC Soft. For additional information and to be submitted for consideration please contact Medical Solutions at 1-866-633-3548 and ask to speak with a Career Consultant.