Explore Travel Nursing in Georgia!
With more than 77,500 acres of natural beauty from the Atlantic Coast to the Blue Ridge Mountains, Georgia is a fantastic place for your next assignment. The rich heritage and southern antebellum atmosphere has given rise to a great number of works such as "Gone with the Wind" and "The Color Purple." Take a trip to the famous Georgia Aquarium or a short boat ride to the Golden Isles, a string of barrier islands of the Atlantic coast of Georgia that include beaches, golf courses and the Cumberland Island of Nation Seashore. With great history, performing arts, southern food and hospitality, there's something in Georgia for everyone. Best of all, we always have great jobs in Georgia! We are the leading MSP provider in this great state.
- The Rock Ranch - A 1250 acre working cattle ranch owned by S. Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A. The ranch is dedicated to providing wholesome family entertainment in an agricultural setting.
- Thomasville - Set apart from many tourist destinations because of its award-winning downtown and preserved historical fabric, Thomasville is truly worth the trip. Stroll the brick paved streets or visit one of the many museums and you will find that the history of Thomasville is still very much alive.
- The Okefenokee Swamp Park - A convenient point of entry and a magnificent show-window for this natural Georgia wonderland. The park's lily-decked water trails lead to all points in this wilderness of islands, lakes, jungles, forest and prairies.
- Helen - The Chattahoochee River flows gently through Helen, a re-creation of a Bavarian Alpine village, complete with cobblestone streets. Once a lumber town, it now has more than 200 specialty and import shops offering everything from candle making and glass blowing to cuckoo clocks and quilts.
- Georgia Licensure Application fee: $40
- Fee by endorsement: $60
- Approx 25 business days to receive license
- Georgia Board of Nursing Site
Top specialties currently needed in Georgia: ICU, CVICU, Tele, MS, ICU, OR, L&D
Fun Facts about Georgia:
- The cost of living in Georgia is 4% lower than the national average.
- 34% of Nurses in Georgia are male.
- 66% of Nurses in Georgia are female.
- Georgia is the nations number one producer of the three Ps--peanuts, pecans, and peaches.
- Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi River.
Jobs in Georgia:
We always have great jobs in Georgia! We are the leading MSP provider in this great state.
See all available travel nurse Georgia jobs here.
Here's just some of the cities in Georgia where we have nursing jobs:
Albany, Atlanta, Calhoun, Columbus, Conyers, Decatur, Fayetteville, Gainesville, LaGrange, Macon, Marietta, Riverdale, Savannah, Tifton & Waycross.
Benefits of Not Switching Travel Nurse Companies
Find out why it pays to stay with one Travel Nurse company.
Great Cities You Might Have Overlooked
During your Travel Nursing career, some cities just might surprise you. Find out which cities we think deserve a second look.
Guide to Becoming a Travel Nurse
With this guide, you'll be a Travel Nurse and on the open road in no time!
How to Land Your Travel Nurse Dream Job
Getting the Travel Nursing gig of your dreams might be easier than you think.
How to Stop Travel Nurse Bullying
Stop nurse bullying in its tracks with these tips!
Infographics for Travel Nurses
If a picture's worth a thousand words, than these Travel Nurse infographics are a must-see!
Perfecting the Interview
Ace your Travel Nurse interview with these tips!
PBDS Testing Guide
Sharpen your critical and clinical skills with our PBDS study guide.
14 Questions to Ask Your Career Consultant
Find the perfect Career Consultant for you.
Reasons to Become a Travel Nurse
Looking for a reason to travel? We've got a few for you!
Stability in Travel Nursing
Although Travel Nursing assignments are temporary, you can go the distance with a Travel Nursing career.
Student Guide to Travel Nursing
Prepare yourself for a Travel Nursing career while you're still in school!
Travel Nurse Orientation Guide
Travel Nurse Orientation 101: Learn how to quickly adjust to your new facility.
Be Social on Your Travel Nurse Assignment
Say hello to freedom and adventure as a Travel Nurse. Great things happen when you embrace the unexpected.
Travel Nursing Blogs
Blogs can be a great tool for the Travel Nurse. Find our top picks here.
Travel Nursing Books
Make the transition to a Travel Nursing career with our collection of links to Travel Nursing books and guides.
Travel Nursing Magazines
Become an industry insider with these links to our favorite Travel Nursing magazines.
Travel Nursing Shopping Guide
Find the right Travel Nurse company for you.
Travel Nursing Social Networks
Get social with these online communities and stay connected with other Travel Nurses while on assignment.
Apply now and take the fast track to starting your career as a Travel Nurse.