How to use the Medical Solutions app to submit your timesheet:
- In the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, search “Medical Solutions”.
- Download and launch the app, then tap “sign up” and enroll using your nurse portal email address.
- Based on your facility’s protocol, you’ll be asked to either to digitally enter and submit your hours each week or upload and submit a photo of your completed, signed paper timesheet. For every assignment, the app will be preset to automatically take you down the right path for your facility!
- When you’re logged in, just follow in-app instructions to complete and submit your timesheet by the Monday 3 p.m. CT deadline each week.
- Need to download and/or print a paper timesheet? You can find them below.
- Don’t forget to use military time.
- Make sure you enter all in and out times — not just total hours — including lunch times.
- Include any exceptions or irregularities, for example: stayed late on case, sent home by hospital, no lunch, left early, cancelled hours, etc.
- Double check that you’ve signed your name and your timesheet is signed by your supervisor.
- Don’t forget to submit your timesheet by Monday 3 p.m. CT each week in order to get paid on time!
For more on how to submit your timesheet with the Medical Solutions app, watch our quick timesheet tutorial video
Questions? Contact your Recruiter or call 866.633.3548.
Important: If timesheets do not have supervisor signatures, they will not be processed.