We have a new timesheet! Please make sure you are using our most current timesheet found below.
- Download and print a PDF timesheet
- Please be sure to list all in and out times, not just total hours including lunch times — Show time worked in MILITARY TIME.
- Please note any exceptions in the space marked "Comments" (no lunch, stayed late on case, left early, sent home by hospital, etc.)
- Sign your name
- Have your timesheet signed by your supervisor
- Fax the timesheet back to Medical Solutions at 1.866.357.2102
- Timesheets are due by Monday 3 p.m. CST
Important: Timesheets without supervisor signatures will not be processed.
If you have any questions or concerns please call 1.866.633.3548
Educational Video: Truth About Timesheets:
Other resources for you:
Hit the books with Medical Solutions! As one of our Travelers, free online continuing education courses will be right at your fingertips.
To make the licensure process as easy as possible, we’ve provided links to each state’s information here.
Travel Nursing FAQ
Travel Nursing 101: We've got the answers to your Travel Nursing questions.
Medical Solutions Traveler FAQ
Find answers to frequently asked questions about a Travel Nursing career with Medical Solutions.
Get Monthly Travel RN Jobs Email
Subscribe to the Medical Solutions Travel Jobs Monthly Email and receive great opportunities in the specialties that interest you.
Travel Nurse Timesheets 101
Timesheets are a piece of cake with these handy tips.
Videos for Travel Nursing
Lights. Camera. Action! Watch funny and informative Travel Nursing videos here.
Travel Nursing Tools
Find the necessary tools to help you navigate your Travel Nursing career here.
Travel Nursing Reviews
Check out these Travel Nursing websites and see why Travel Nurses love working with Medical Solutions.
Travel Nursing State by State
How "Not" To Travel Nursing Videos
Travel Nursing Educational Resources
Apply now and take the fast track to starting your career as a Travel Nurse.