How to Submit Your Timesheet
- Download and print your timesheet.
- The standard timesheet starts on Sunday, but please see below if you need to download a timesheet starting on another day, per your facility. When in doubt, fill Sunday out!
- Use military time, print your name (if it’s not already pre-printed), and write clearly.
- Be sure to list all in and out times — not just total hours — including lunch times.
- Note any exceptions or irregularities in the “Comments.” For example: no lunch, stayed late on case, left early, sent home by hospital, cancelled hours, etc.
- Sign your name and date.
- Have your timesheet signed by your supervisor.
- Email your completed, signed timesheet to email@example.com or fax it to 1.866.357.2102.
- Submit your timesheet each week by Monday 3 p.m. CT.
Questions? Contact your Recruiter or call 866.633.3548.
Important: Timesheets without supervisor signatures will not be processed.